Z has created an online survey called the Z Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.TellZ.co.nz that measures customer satisfaction with items and services they have purchased. Z uses this information to identify areas that need improvement, such as parking lots. For your convenience, this survey can be completed online.
This survey will allow you to help improve the company. The company needs to stay current. This includes finding problems in stores and fixing them. They can’t do this if no one tells them, which is why they need you. For participating, you could also win a $1,000 gift certificate to Z.
Z Energy, a well-known fuel distributor in New Zealand, offers branded service stations across the country. It is made up of some of the former assets of New Zealand’s Shell companies which were since rebranded. Z Energy’s current competitors are popular industry giants such as ExxonMobil, BP and many other smaller independent businesses such as Gull.
The company’s former list of competitors includes names such as Chevron which the business acquired back in June 2016. Z Energy was established in Auckland, New Zealand in 1911. It now has 305 locations in New Zealand as well as Australia.
How to Take the Z Customer Satisfaction Study
- Internet access on a computer.
- Ability to comprehend and use English to participate.
- You must have a Z receipt from a participating retailer.
- Participation is open to anyone 18 years old or older
- Go to www.TellZ.co.nz.
- You will be redirect.
- Answer questions. Before answering questions, please read through the instructions on each page. Make sure you have read the directions and understood the question. Next, answer the question honestly. Some questions may allow the use of text boxes. You can use these boxes for additional information, such a problem that you had while shopping or checking out.
- Register for the sweepstakes. Please follow the instructions. Please fill out the following form. You might need to fill in your full name and email address as well as any other information.
- Z Customer Satisfaction Study Terms and Conditions https://z.co.nz/tell-z-survey/
- Z Official Website: https://z.co.nz/