Wrong SBCGlobal Email Password: All of us know that you now have the ability to access the same SBC email help you can also access it via your Android device earlier than you can from your computer.
However, there are some Android users who are getting problems accessing it and getting a ‘Wrong email password’ message on the screen.
Some users are searching for an easy solution to this problem. In this post, we are going to discuss the steps for fixing the ‘Wrong email password’ problem.
This problem can be solved in five different ways. Any of the above options can be used to determine if the problem is solved. If you have any problems with the steps, you can reach out to email experts.
1stMethod: Verify the recent activity of your device. You can check the activity by going to SBCGlobal email settings on your Android device.
- Go to the ‘Security’ option from the SBCGlobal main page.
- Tap the Recent Activity’ option.
- Open the ‘Devices and activity section of the account.
- Report any unusual activity or procedure. Then verify and authenticate the information.
2nd Method: Incorrect email password: If the password you are entering on an android device doesn’t match with the one you enter on a computer or laptop, then you will get a ‘Wrong email password’ error message on the screen. You can try entering the password again.
3rdMethod: Logout of your account from a PC
- If you sign in to the SBCGlobal email from a computer, you must log out after a while. You can access the account from your android device separately. Accessing the same account on multiple devices can sometimes cause problems. A problem could arise if the verification code and device are not compatible.
- Sign-out from Android smartphones is recommended before you sign in from your Android smartphone. Open the email app for your smartphone, and log in using the default username/password.
4Th method: Disable 2-step verification: To disable 2-step verification, follow the steps below.
- Log in to your account.
- Click in the upper corner of the page to access the hamburger icon or username.
- Go to ‘Account settings’ followed by SBCGlobal ‘Advanced’ option.
- Click on ‘2-step verification.
- Click ‘Disable’ to stop 2-step verification.
5Th Method: Generate password
- Register for the SBCGlobal email account using your smartphone browser
- The captcha will be entered. Before entering the captcha, make sure you carefully review it.
- Next, enter the password you choose. Wait 2 minutes before you try to log in using the new password. https://in.help.yahoo.com/
This is all about the process of removing the ‘Wrong email password’ error from the SBCGlobal email Support screen. If the error persists, contact our email experts.
Wrong SBCGlobal Email Password Also Search