Do you have an SBCGlobal online account for the iPhone? If so, is it functioning flawlessly? From last few weeks we have been receiving complaints from the iPhone users who want to delete the account permanently from it but don’t know how to do it.
SBCGlobal email is an email service that has been on the market for over a decade. Because of its incredible and impressive features, most Americans use it. Any attachment can be shared up to 5 MB.
They want to delete their SBCGlobal account from iPhone because of a problem they are having with their email. They don’t even know the exact reason for this decision but are quite curious to know the steps.
All users who wish to remove their email from iPhones will need to be aware that all account settings, usernames, and content will be deleted permanently from both the iPhone and the server. You should backup important files before you delete an account. Then, follow the steps as below.
The steps are the same and work with all iPhone OS versions. You can reach the online email experts if you have any questions about the steps.
- Use the fingerprint sensor to unlock the home screen on your phone.
- Go to ‘Settings’ and click on ‘SBCGlobal’ from the email account section.
- Click on any account to display a list.
- Before you delete it, be sure to verify the username as well as the password. If more than one SBCGlobal mail account has been managed by you. This is an important step.
- Click ‘Delete’ to remove the account. It will take some seconds and soon you will find a ‘Success’ message on the screen. If prompted for the removal action, click ‘Yes’ to confirm.
- You can no longer log into your account from your phone after you’ve completed the 5th step.
This article will explain how to delete an iPhone account. The same steps can be applied to iPhone models 5, 7, 8, and X.
sbcglobal email password reset | sbcglobal support | sbcglobal email support