You want to keep up-to-date with all the latest emails from your SBCGlobal account. If so, you can log out of the account. You can turn the notifications on your desktop by following these simple steps. However, it must be connected with the internet. More than 30% of email users access their mail from desktops, and the remainder from smartphones or laptops.
This article is for people who use their desktop to access their email. If they don’t have time to check the email once login is complete, then this post will be of great help. We will show them how to enable email notifications on their desktop. After enabling the notifications, they don’t find any need to login to the account again and again which will help them save their precious business time.
The user must change the settings in their SBCGlobal email account to enable notification alerts. We’ll be discussing these changes in the following sections. If you have any questions, please contact the SBCGlobal email experts.
- After entering your login details, go to the SBCGlobal email settings.
- Once your password and email address are confirmed by the server, you can log in to your account.
- Open ‘Settings’ from the gear icon or from the top right corner of the login page.
- Click on ‘general’ from the drop-down menu and select ‘Desktop’ for receiving the emails notifications. For verification purposes, you may be asked to enter your login details once again.
- Choose the notification type you wish to receive on your desktop. You can choose to receive notifications for new email. You can choose this option to get email alerts for important messages and from important email addresses.
- Click ‘Save’ once done. Send the email, and then check to see if the alert is being sent. If you get an alert, that means you have successfully configured your settings.
You can reach out to the email experts if you have problems with the notification or alert on the desktop. The experts will help you set up some settings over the phone. You can disable this option by following the same steps and entering your username and password to confirm your identity.
sbcglobal email password reset | sbcglobal email support | sbcglobal outlook settings | sbcglobal server settings