The Tony Roma’s Customer Experience Survey, found at www.tonycares.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Tony Roma’s that helps measure customer satisfaction of services and products offered to them. The company will use the information to improve their products, customer services, and atmosphere at the store. The survey can be completed online at your convenience.
This survey will allow you to provide valuable feedback about your recent experience in the store. The company wants your feedback to help them identify what works and what doesn’t. This way, they can change what isn’t working to give you and others a better experience. Use a validation code to get a discount on the next visit. To leave feedback, you don’t need to use the code.
About Tony Roma’s
Tony Roma’s is an American casual dining restaurant chain that specializes in rib dishes. Originally, it was known for selling hamburgers and steaks; however, their baby back ribs grew in popularity when they started offering them in the 1980’s.
Tony Roma’s, which was originally established in 1972 in Miami, Florida, has more than 150 locations in every state and more than 30 countries. The chain has been expanding across several continents, including Europe and Australia as well as South America and Asia. Since 2015, they have also established operations in the Middle East (including the United Arab Emirates). You can find certain menu items in supermarkets.
How to Take the Tony Roma’s Customer Experience Survey
You Have to:
- Access to the Internet and a computer
- You should be able to read Spanish and English.
- Have your recent Tony Roma’s receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Go to www.tonycares.com.
- Click Next to select your preferred language
- Enter the number of your receipt. It should contain four digits. Click Next to continue.
- Answer questions about your recent visit. Answer honestly. Many questions will have multiple choices, but you may be able to answer some by typing your answer.
- After you have completed the process, you will see a validation number. This code must be entered on the receipt. Take your receipt to redeem the code. The code does not need to be written down.
- Tony Roma’s Official Website: http://tonyromas.com/