The Tim Hortons Guest Survey, found at www.TellTimhortons.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Tim Hortons that assesses consumer approval of goods and services rendered. These surveys are used by the company to make improvements based upon what customers have complained about. The survey can be completed online for your convenience.
If you are willing to complete the survey, you will be able to leave feedback on your experience. It is important to voice your opinions, concerns, and praises. This will help you feel better. Even the negative feedback is appreciated by the company. They are committed to improving their stores and will not stop until they hear about any problems. To thank you for your time, Tim Hortons is allowing you to enter a sweepstakes where you could win “Free Coffee for a Year”. You don’t have to complete the sweepstakes entry in order to leave feedback.
Tim Hortons is an American chain of fast-food restaurants that specializes in coffee and donuts, but also offers many other services. You can find locations in Canada, the United States, and other places around the globe. Burger King purchased the popular chain in 2014.
Tim Hortons was founded in Canada in 1964. It grew over the years to become Canada’s largest fast-food restaurant chain. Although it is now owned and operated by an American company it is still considered a Canadian icon. There are many words that can be used to order Tim Hortons products, such as the double-double.
How to take the Tim Hortons guest survey
- You should have Internet access and access to a computer.
- Learn to read English and Francais.
- Keep a copy of your most recent receipt with an invitation to the survey.
- Participation is open to anyone 18 years old or older
- Go to www.TellTimhortons.com.
- Click on the big Next button to begin.
- In the text box, type the number of the restaurant. If you can’t find it on your receipt, enter the state/province and then the address.
- When you are ready, click Find.
- Choose the best restaurant.
- Answer questions regarding your experience. Please read the directions on each page carefully. Be honest about your answers.
- Participate in the sweepstakes. Complete the form with your contact details. Follow the instructions and ensure that you have filled out all fields. Close the browser.
- Official Website of Tim Hortons: http://www.timhortons.com/ca/en/index.php