While technology can be a boon to businesses because it allows them cater for international customers, it can also prove to be a problem. To stay on top of their market, they must come up with new ideas and continuously improve their products. Businesses must provide exceptional customer service to ensure that customers continue to invest in products and services. Every company recognizes the importance of focusing on existing customers rather than acquiring new ones.
Customer satisfaction surveys are one of the most powerful tools businesses have. This allows them to get a better understanding of their customers. These surveys allow businesses to identify the needs and problems of their customers. The Children’s Place aims to achieve the same, through their customer satisfaction survey. Send us your valuable feedback www.placesurvey.com, so that The Children’s Place can continue to improve and become a leader in the market.
About The Children’s Place
The Children’s Place is a New Jersey based clothing and accessories retailer who specializes in children’s items from newborn to size 14. The company was established in 1969. It has grown to be a prominent retailer with over 1000 locations across the United States, and 90+ internationally.
Children’s Place also produces items under the labels Place and Baby Place, a line that exclusively carries infant sizes for newborns up to size 24 months. The company offers exclusive discounts on all purchases made by cardholders and a proprietary credit program.
How to Take The Children’s Place Customer Satisfaction Survey
Conditions and Terms
- Participation in the survey requires that you be at least 18 and older.
- To be eligible, you must complete the survey in seven days.
- Each month, you can win the prize.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
1. 1. http://www.placesurvey.com/Click here to take part in the survey.
2. Start the survey by choosing from English, French or Spanish.
3. 3. Enter the date of purchase at the retailer.
4. 4.Inscribe the transaction number on the receipt. If you have visited the store the transaction number will be below the barcode. If the purchase was made online, the transaction number will be next to the date in the electronic receipt.
5. Answer all questions honestly based on your experience with the retailer. Take your time and read through all the questions. You can always go back if you think you didn’t give the right answer.
6. You can enter your details to take part in the sweepstakes where winners are selected each month.
- Children’s Place Customer Satisfaction Survey Contest Rules: http://feedback.iperceptions.com/Store/120804/ContestRules
- Children’s Place Official Site: http://www.childrensplace.com/