The T.G.I. Friday’s Guest Satisfaction Survey, found at www.talktofridays.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Friday’s that allows the company to find out how happy their customers are in regards to their customer service and other areas of the store. The questionnaire is done online for your convenience.
You can leave feedback to let the company know how you feel. Although many people believe that only the positive aspects should be mentioned, the company is interested in the negative as well. Let’s be honest; the company needs to know when things don’t work right so they can make changes if possible. The company will offer you a complimentary appetizer to help them improve.
T.G.I. Friday’s is a casual dining restaurant that gets its name from the catchphrase “Thank God it’s Friday.” Commericials for the restaurant chain often use the phrase to help promote the business. T.G.I. Friday’s is known for the building’s red-and-white-striped outdoor canopies, gold brass railings, colored Tiffany lamps, and antique decor.
Friday’s is also known for the restaurant’s Long Island iced teas. In 1965, the East Side of Manhattan was home to New York’s first restaurant. Alan Stillman, the owner of the restaurant, noticed that the area was home to many single young adults and opened his first location.
How to take the T.G.I. Friday’s Guest Satisfaction Survey
You Have to:
- Access to the Internet and a computer
- You should be able to read English.
- Have your recent Friday’s receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Go to www.talktofridays.com.
- The survey code number at the top on the receipt should be entered into the first box. In the first text box, enter the date that you visited the restaurant. This information is found at the bottom of the receipt. To the left of the date, enter the bill number. It could contain numbers and letters; make sure to include all. When you are ready, click on Start.
- Answer questions. Always read the directions before you start each page. Your answers should be truthful and comprehensive. Sometimes, you may be given a textbox; use it when necessary.
- A validation code will be given to you. This code should be copied on your old receipt. This code is good for a complimentary appetizer
- T.G.I. Friday’s Official Website: https://www.tgifridays.com/