Subway’s Customer Survey is available at www.tellsubway.com. It allows customers to provide valuable feedback on their recent experience. Subway wants customers to provide feedback to help them improve their customer experience. You can also complete this survey online, if you wish.
Participating in the survey is a good idea. Not only will you be able to provide valuable feedback, but you’ll also get a coupon code that will allow you to receive a free cookie on your next visit.
Subway is a chain of franchised restaurants that offers a healthy menu. Customers have the option to either order takeout or dine in. This eatery serves freshly prepared sandwiches. It also offers pizza and salads. Subway’s beverage options include coffee, soda and milk. You can choose from a variety of cookies for dessert.
Five decades ago, Subway opened its first location in Bridgeport Connecticut. It has grown to be the world’s largest restaurant chain. In the United States, there are more than 2,200 locations. Many of these restaurants offer convenient drive-up options. The company’s headquarters are located in Milford, CT.
How to Take the Subway Survey
- You should have Internet access and access to a computer.
- You should be able to read Spanish and English.
- Take a Subway receipt with an invitation for the survey.
- Go to www.TellSubway.com.
- Please read the details and then click on Submit.
- You will receive the store ID. From your receipt, select the date and hour. Select the method of payment and the order ID from receipt.
- Use a 10-point scale to rate the questions and comments. This will tell you how satisfied or unlikely you are to be. Follow this guide. The guide will ask you to rate the store and tell others about your experience.
- Next, you’ll be asked if you have all the toppings that you want. Next, you will be asked to compliment any member of the team. You will be asked if you would like to pay a compliment to anyone on the team. A text box will open where you can enter your response.
- Select yes to the next question if you have a problem and then enter your answer.
- Input the number of times you ate out, and how many were at Subway.
- For your cookie code, enter your email address.
- If you would like news and offers from the restaurant, select “yes.”
- If they are able to contact you, please enter “yes”.
- Write the cookie code in your receipt and visit your inbox
- Subway Customer Survey Terms & Conditions: https://www.tellsubway.com/ContentManager/Controller.aspx?page=CustomerExperience/SiteTerms
- Subway Customer Survey Privacy Policies: https://www.tellsubway.com/ContentManager/Controller.aspx?page=CustomerExperience/PrivacyPolicy
- Subway Customer Survey FAQs https://www.tellsubway.com/ContentManager/Controller.aspx?page=CustomerExperience/tellsubway_FAQ
- Subway Official Site: http://www.subway.com/en-us