Staples / Bureau en Gros Survey Information
The Staples / Bureau en Gros Survey: found at www.stapleslistens.ca or www.Bureauengrosopinion.ca, is an online questionnaire designed by Staples / Bureau en Gros that helps companies rate how happy their customers are.
The surveys provide information that can be used to improve the customer experience in stores and corporations. For your convenience, you can complete this questionnaire online.
This survey can be a great opportunity for you. The company gets to hear your true feelings, and the company can better understand its customers’ needs. They are open to hearing your feelings and will listen to you.
They are eager to learn about what is wrong and how to fix it. You will also receive a chance to win a $1,000 CAD STAPLES Business Depot – Bureau en Gros shopping spree.
About Staples Canada
Staples Canada offers everything you need for your office, including basic office supplies and office furniture. The company is also known in Quebec as Bureau en Gros, formerly The Business Depot.
Aside from products, Staples Canada also proudly offers printing and marketing services as well as shipping centers – many of which are open 24-hours a day.
The company offers a private label, in-store credit card that can be used for personal, small business, and commercial purposes.
Its loyalty program allows you to redeem gift certificates depending on how much you have spent in the previous quarter.
How to Take the Staples / Bureau en Gros Satisfaction Survey
You Have to:
- Access to the Internet and a computer
- Learn English and French.
- Take along your latest Bureau en Gros / Staples receipt. It contains an invitation for the survey.
- To participate, you must be 18 or older
- Go to www.stapleslistens.caOder www.Bureauengrosopinion.ca.
- Click the red button to select your preferred language (English or French)
- Enter the survey code from the bottom on your receipt. This information is displayed in a diagram. Once you’re done, click Start Survey.
- Answer questions. Be truthful and complete in your answers. These are to help you rate the experience. If text boxes are available, this will help the company collect the best information possible to make the stores more enjoyable.
- Enter the sweepstakes. Contact information will be requested, including your name, address, phone number, and possibly email address.
Staples / Bureau en Gros Survey Also Search
|Does Staples own Bureau en Gros?
In August 1994, STAPLES Inc. … The company is a day-to-day low-cost retailer, and operates across all Canadian region under the names STAPLES Business Depot , and BUREAU EN GRAS. The company’s employees of more than 13,500 have a passion for making it easy to purchase office supplies at more than 296 locations through catalogues or on the internet.
|How do I contact Staples Canada?
|What is Staples called now?
The channels for sales include Direct Mail/Catalog and Direct Mail, as well as the Internet as well as Outside Sales. The company is now known by the name Staples Industrial.
|Does Canada have staples?
Established in 1991, Staples Canada is a privately-held company with its headquarters within Richmond Hill, Ontario, with the collection of over 300 stores in Canada.
Why did Staples change their name?
The brand’s new logo (it is a reference to the shape of a regular) ” is symbolic of the commitment we are making to our customers,” stated Marshall Warkentin, Staples chief marketing officer in an announcement. “Our Solutions for Worklife go beyond the basic business needs. … “And we are partners to our customers every step of the way.”