The Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes Guest Satisfaction Survey, found at www.TellGardenfresh.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes, which helps them rate products and services from customers. This information is used for updating areas of the store in order to provide a great experience to you and others. You can complete this survey online.
You can tell the company what you think by taking this survey. Although it might not seem like an important thing, it is. They want you to promote your business. They need to be notified if there is a problem so that it can be fixed. It gives them a means to reach their customers. Also, you will receive a validation code that can be used on future visits. This code will give you 15% off your next order. This can be a great savings to you, but you don’t have to use the code.
About Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes
Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes is a chain of all-you-can-eat buffet-style restaurants that offers a wide selection of sweet and savory food choices. You can choose from a selection of hot soups, breads, and pizzas that are freshly made every day.
Dennis Jay founded Souplantation in 1978. It was the first restaurant to open in San Diego, California. Souplantation was established as the Garden Fresh Corporation in 1983. It is now known as Sweet Tomatoes, Southern California. There are more than 65 Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes restaurants in the West and Southeastern states. Florida is home to 23 of these restaurants.
How to Take the Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes Guest Satisfaction Survey
- You should have Internet access and access to a computer.
- Learn Spanish or English.
- Have your recent Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Go to www.TellGardenfresh.com.
- Spanish survey participants will need click on the blue link located under the start button. You can take the survey in English by going to Step 3.
- Four pieces of information will be required from your receipt. These four pieces of information are: the TTID, date, hour, and survey code. This diagram will help you locate this information. Once you’re ready, click on Start.
- Follow the directions and answer all questions.
- Keep your receipt, and your validation code, with you when you visit the redemption center.
- Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes Official Website: souplantation.com