Setup SBCGlobal Email On Your Kindle Fire: You can add email to your Kindle Fire HD and all its features and functions are unlocked. Then you can use mail the same way as on your phone or laptop.
You can find the steps for configuring mail on kindle in this post. Contact SBCGlobal to learn more about the settings.
Are you looking to get an SBCGlobal email on your Kindle Fire HD 8.9 We will be discussing easy steps to get you the SBCGlobal email experience on Kindle Fire HD 8.9? You can eliminate the need to carry an extra smartphone or laptop by configuring mail on E-reader.
Before discussing detailed steps, let’s elucidate what kindle Fire HD exactly is? It’s basically an E-reader that allows you to read digital books online.
You don’t need to buy hard books after purchasing E-reader. You can find all the soft copies of your favorite books in the kindle library.
Certain apps can be downloaded if you love binge gaming. Other than this, there are apps that allow you to listen to and watch audio as well as videos.
Some titles are paid while others can be downloaded for free. There is only a requirement for an ‘Amazon’ account.
We will now move on to the main topic. Pay attention to the following steps.
- Open ‘Apps’ from the home screen and search for ‘Email’.
- If you do not have a website, SBCGlobal email first sign-up for the page by creating an account
- Tap ‘Email’ to enter the name of the service provider. If you do not see the name in the list, please enter it manually.
- You can choose the username that you like and then check whether it is available.
- If you have already signed up, please enter your username and password in the provided field.
- Tap ‘Next’ to go to the next step.
- You will need to enter the incoming server address as well as other details in the following up windows. You may be asked for the security type, port numbers, or server addresses of incoming servers.
- In the port number, enter 995.
- The outgoing server settings will have all the same details as the incoming except for the name and address of the server. Add ‘SMTP’ in front of the server address.
- 587 should be entered in the port number field.
- Select the ‘Authentication type from the list of given options.
- This is the final step in the setup. Now you can begin to compose new mails using your Kindle Fire HD.
- Send a test mail to any other email account to check for incoming messages.
- Click ‘End’ to finish the setup. Check your SPAM folder for any errors. In this case, you can complain to the service provider. Official site