The Ruby Tuesday Guest Satisfaction Survey, found at www.rubytuesday.com/feedback, is an online questionnaire designed by Ruby Tuesday that helps the company rate customer appreciation. The company then uses the information to improve each store. The survey can be completed online, for your convenience.
Participation in the survey allows you to give feedback to the company. This data is used by the company for making necessary improvements. They cannot make the improvements if they don’t know what needs changed. This is why it’s important to have these surveys. It’s also a great help from you, so they’re willing to provide you a small incentive to help you choose to take the survey. You will find an offer on your receipt if you complete the survey. The validation code will appear at the bottom of your receipt. Please write it down and attach it to your original receipt.
Ruby Tuesday is an American restaurant chain with casual sit-down locations that serve American cuisine. Ruby Tuesday’s most popular locations are found in the eastern US. The flagship company was founded in Knoxville TN in 1972. More Ruby Tuesday restaurants have opened in the Midwest and West over the past two decades.
Lime Fresh Grill is owned by the same company. It specializes in Mexican-American casual food. Ruby Tuesday’s original owner was a college student from Knoxville who wanted a restaurant that would offer seated dining.
How to take the Ruby Tuesday Guest Satisfaction survey
- You should have Internet access and access to a computer.
- You should be able to read English.
- Keep your Ruby Tuesday receipt, which contains an invitation to the survey, with you.
- Go to www.rubytuesday.com/feedback.
- Enter the survey number found on your receipt and click Start.
- Answer questions. Please read all instructions and carefully answer questions. You should give a thoughtful and honest answer. You may be asked additional questions or given a text box in which you can add more information based on your answers.
- Receive your validation code. The code should be written down in a separate area of the old receipt. To redeem the offer on the receipt, the code and receipt must be brought to a future appointment.
- Official Ruby Tuesday Website: https://www.rubytuesday.com/