The Quest Diagnostics Patient Satisfaction Survey, found at www.Questdiagnosticsfeedback.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Quest Diagnostics to help them determine what their customers are saying about them and how they feel. They use the information to identify what needs to change and how to update it. The survey is available online for your convenience.
Your opinions are important. This is what the company believes and the reason they have the survey. You can leave feedback and tell them what you like, what you didn’t like, and what you didn’t care one way or the other about. This is important to the company; they need to know what you don’t like because this could be a problem in their company and they need to fix it, if possible. There can be no updates made if they don’t know where the problems are.
About Quest Diagnostics
Quest Diagnostics is a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Madison, NJ. They offer medical testing services to diagnose diseases such as cancer, heart disease, and neurological disorders. Quest Diagnostics is committed to developing innovative tools and testing that will improve patient care. Approximately 70% of doctors’ care decisions are based on results of medical testing.
QuestDiagnostics is also known as AmeriPath and Athena Diagnostics. The company also provides clinical trials testing, healthcare IT through programs such as Care 360, ChartMaxx®, MyQuestTM Patient Portal and Interactive Insights and wellness and risk management.
How to take the Quest Diagnostics patient satisfaction survey
- Access to the Internet and a computer
- You should be able to read Spanish and English.
- Go to www.Questdiagnosticsfeedback.com.
- In addition to the survey information, you can also switch between English (or Spanish) at any time. To choose your language, click the drop-down box.
- Learn more about the survey. Select whether you went to a physician’s office or a service center and click next.
- Select the state, town and site codes.
- Please enter the date and time of your visit.
- Answer questions about your visit. These questions will allow you to rate your experience. These may ask you to leave comments on particular areas. You should use the text boxes whenever possible to give enough feedback.
- Quest Diagnostics Official Website: http://www.questdiagnostics.com/