Problems Experienced On Ipad: There is nothing to be concerned about if you have trouble accessing the SBCGlobal email on your iPad 2. You can fix technical issues by either restarting your device or following the instructions on the link. SBCGlobal email specialists can provide additional support.
If you’re here, then it means that you have a problem. SBC GlobalYour iPad 2 We will guide you through the process of fixing these annoying problems.
Problems with email receiving
- Verify that you have not logged in to the same account on multiple devices simultaneously. Log off of all devices, except iPad 2. If the problem still exists, then enable POP3 from the ‘Account type’ option.
- Instead of using syncing, install email on iPad 2 yourself.
- Connect the iPad to your computer using a charging cable. Then, download the iTunes App.
- Open the app and click on ‘Search for devices’.
- Open ‘Info’.
- Uncheck the box which says, ‘Sync mail account’.
- Tap to make changes
- Now disconnect the iPad from your computer.
- Go to the ‘Mail, Contacts and calendar’ section.
- Click here to create an account. Enter all details like ‘email service provider name, port number, and email address in the secondary account section.
- You can check if the problem has been solved.
Restart IPad 2
- Locate the power button on the side panel to restart your iPad.
- For at least 10 seconds, press the button.
- You will find the ‘Slide to turn off option on the screen. Follow the instructions displayed on the screen.
- You can repeat the process to turn on the iPad. You will find the ‘Apple logo’ on-screen when the device turns on.
Problems with sending messages via iPad 2
- You might have SMTP server issues with your iPad. To turn them on, go to ‘Mail, contact, and calendar’.
- Choose SBCGlobal from the email service provider list.
- In the next few boxes, enter your outgoing and incoming server information.
- Click ‘SMTP’.
- Verify that it is enabled on the server.
Sync your email directly
- Reconnect your iPad to the computer, and then launch the iTunes app from the computer screen. If you have a MacBook, you can open it directly from ‘Programs’.
- Choose your iPad from this list.
- Go to the ‘More information’ section.
- Un-synchronize mail accounts.
- Click here to save your changes
- Now disconnect the iPad from the computer.
- Manually enter the account settings into your iPad. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the setup. Once the server has connected, the settings on the device will be automatically configured.
- Log in to your email account and send a sample mail to another address. Continue reading if you continue to have problems.