The Petro-Canada Satisfaction Survey, found at www.Petro-Canada.ca/hero, is an online questionnaire designed by Petro-Canada that allows them to measure merchandise and services as it pertains to customers. The company will be able to improve upon the information from the survey. The survey can be completed online for your convenience.
You can greatly benefit from this survey. The first is that you will know how your company is doing. Businesses are always looking to improve, especially when there are a lot of complaints. They may be able to make changes that will improve your shopping experience and provide better service for others. Participation will also earn you points in your account. Petro-Canada will offer a $2775 gas card to one of its participants. Participation in the sweepstakes does not have to be mandatory.
Petro-Canada is a Canadian retailer business that is affiliated with Suncor Energy. It was previously a Crown Corporation of Canada up until 1990. Its headquarters is located in Calgary, Alberta. The company merged in August 2009 with Suncor Energy, allowing the Suncor shareholders to own sixty percent of the enterprise. Petro-Canada shareholders will retain forty percent.
Petro-Canada, which owns refineries in Quebec and Newfoundland, is one of Canada’s largest companies. Petro-Canada also has many gas stations across Canada and controls numerous oil fields in the country. Petro-Canada Mobility was a pre-paid phone service that the company created in 2006.
How to Take the Petro Canada Satisfaction Survey
- You should have Internet access and access to a computer.
- You should be able to read English and Francais.
- Take a copy of your Petro-Canada receipt. It will contain an invitation for the survey.
- Participation is open to anyone 18 years old or older
- Go to www.Petro-Canada.ca/hero.
- Enter the date you visited, which will be on your receipt. You can either type it or use the calendar tool.
- Use the drop-down to enter the time of your visit.
- In the boxes, type the store code taken from your receipt. When you are done, click Take Survey.
- Answer questions. Answer questions. Rate your experience. Pay attention to every direction and be honest.
- Sign in to your account to earn points. Follow the instructions to enter the sweepstakes. Enter your contact information in the form.
- Petro-Canada Satisfaction Survey Contest Rules: http://retail.petro-canada.ca/en/independent/640.aspx#how
- Petro-Canada Official Website: http://www.petro-canada.ca/default.aspx