About the Patriot Ambulance Customer Satisfaction Survey
The Patriot Ambulance Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.Patriotlistens.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Patriot Ambulance that can help improve customer satisfaction.
Patriot Ambulance offers quality care to patients in Michigan. The company was founded by Jeff Yorke, a retired deputy. It started with one ambulance.
Today, the company has over two hundred paramedics and medical technicians. Patriot Ambulance provides compassionate, quality medical care 24/7.
Patriot Ambulance Service offers medical care to more than 55,000 people every year. They believe teamwork is key to providing high-quality medical care.
Patriot Ambulance Service also offers caregiver assistance and welfare checks. They are dedicated to providing high-quality medical care, whether they provide emergency medical transport or a patient wellbeing check.
How to Take the Patriot Ambulance Satisfaction survey
You Have to:
- Access to the Internet and a computer
- You should be able to read Spanish and English.
- Go to www.Patriotlistens.com.
- To take the survey in Portuguese, Spanish, or both, please click the hyperlink at the top. Otherwise, proceed to step three.
- Learn more about the survey. If you would like to continue a previous unfinished survey, click the “load unfinished survey” button. If you are taking the survey for the first time, click the next button.
- Fill in your name, email address and answer whether you were the patient.
- If you have the run number, enter the date of service and the address at which you were picked up (this could also be your home address). Next, enter the drop-off address (which would likely be a hospital). Also, include the floor number and department.
- Use the provided scale to rate your experience in each area. You have six options, ranging from exceptional to difficult to rate. Please take your time to consider your response.
- In the boxes, write about the attendants or the driver. These are text boxes in which you can type your answer. You can be as truthful as you like and write as much or as little as you wish.
- Please leave your comments. You don’t need to reiterate from another section. Include comments and complaints about questions other than those in this section. Click the submit button when you’re done.
Patriot Ambulance Customer Satisfaction Survey Also Search