The Pal’s Listens Survey, found at www.Palslistens.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Pal’s that keeps track of consumer appreciation of merchandise and services offered by the company. Based on the responses to surveys, it may be necessary to make improvements. This could include merchandise. The survey can be completed online for your convenience.
You can share your opinions with the company by taking part in the survey. The company would like to hear about the positive aspects of their business so that they can better understand how it is performing. They must also know the bad aspects so they can make changes. They can’t improve if they don’t know what the problems are. A free item will be given to you in return for your assistance. To find out the free item that you will receive, check your receipt.
Pal’s in an All-American fast food chain that was founded by Pal Barger in 1956. This restaurant offers fast delivery and pick-up and serves burgers, hot dogs, shakes and sandwiches. The breakfast menu offers a wide selection of biscuit sandwiches as well as steaming coffee.
Pal’s prides itself on offering top quality customer service and continues to meet health standards. It employs more than 900 people who manage its numerous locations. It has more than 25 locations in Tennessee and Southwest Virginia. There are many locations in both malls and street locations.
How to Take the Pal’s Listens Survey
- Internet access on a computer.
- Ability to comprehend and use English to participate.
- Have a recent Pal’s receipt from a participating store.
- Go to www.Palslistens.com.
- The following paragraph is brief. These steps will help you navigate the survey.
- Watch a video tutorial on how to complete the survey. Or click Take Survey to Start.
- Enter the survey code at the bottom your receipt. This should be 17 digits. When you are done, click Next.
- Answer questions about your visit. Your answers should be honest and complete. Some questions will be about the service that you received and the staff.
- Take note of the validation number you get at the conclusion of the survey. This code can be presented with your old receipt to receive a free item.
- Pal’s Official Website: http://palsweb.com/