The New York & Company Survey, found at Tellus.nyandcompany.com, is an online questionnaire designed by New York & Company to help them measure customer happiness from services or products that the company offers. These questionnaires can be used to improve customer service and ambiance. This survey can be taken online for your convenience.
You have the opportunity to express your opinions by filling out this survey. If you had a bad experience, it is important to let the company know; they can’t fix a problem if they don’t know there is one. It is the same for positive experiences. They want to know what works well so they can fix any problems. A coupon will be available at the end for your participation.
About New York & Company
New York & Company is a clothing retailer that specializes in professional apparel for women. Through their retail stores located in major malls, they market their accessories and clothes nationwide. You can also purchase merchandise online from their website.
New York & Company’s was founded in 1918 and their headquarters is located in New York City, where the flagship store was established in 2005. Since 2004, the business is a publicly traded corporation. New York & Company has established partnerships with many celebrities including Brooke Shields, Eva Longoria and Cindy Crawford.
How to Take the New York & Company Survey
- You should have Internet access and access to a computer.
- You should be able to read English.
- Have your recent New York & Company receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Go to Tellus.nyandcompany.com.
- Enter the word in the grey box, and then click Continue to Survey.
- To verify your email address, enter it twice. Then, enter the transaction, register numbers, date on receipt, store name and number. Once you’re done, click the continue button.
- Answer questions regarding your experience. These questions will allow you to rate your experience.
- Once you are done, you can print coupons that will be useful for your next visit. Follow these instructions and ensure your printer is turned on.
- New York & Company Official Website: http://www.nyandcompany.com/