Mr.Lube Buyer Satisfaction
The Mr. Lube Buyer Satisfaction Survey, discovered at www.TellMrlube.com, is an internet questionnaire designed by Mr. Lube that helps the corporate measure buyer liking of services and products supplied to them.
The corporate will use the knowledge you present to provide you and others greater expertise by discovering out what wants enhancement, whether or not it’s customer support or merchandise. You possibly can take this survey online in your comfort.
By participating in this survey, you will have the possibility to go away with beneficial and essential suggestions about your particular expertise. The corporate desires this info to allow them to be taught from errors and discover out what is correct with their firm. Additionally, you will have an opportunity to win many various objects together with: 10 probabilities to win $1,000 every day, On the spot, win $1,500 Weekly, and Free oil change.
About Mr. Lube
Mr. Lube was based in Edmonton Alberta in 1976 and has since been servicing individuals in over 165 areas all throughout Canada. We’ve got a staff of devoted automotive specialists, who love vehicles and have an ardor for individuals. Our firm has raised over $4 million for varied charities since 2002. We’re additionally concerned with varied different initiatives resembling social accountability, defending the surroundings, and recycling.
At Mr. Lube, we’ve got no appointment reserving coverage. This implies, you’ll obtain an oil change, fluid change, and filter alternative service, amongst others, while you are available, without having to make an appointment.
How one can Take the Mr. Lube Buyer Satisfaction Survey
- Have entry to a pc and Web entry.
- Have the ability to learn English or Spanish.
- Have your latest Mr. Lube receipt that incorporates an invite for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to take part.
Take By On-line:
- Go to www.TellMrlube.com. You shouldn’t have to capitalize any phrases for it to work.
- Choose your most well-liked language by clicking the blue button for English or French.
- Learn the brief paragraph and enter the survey code out of your receipt, in addition to the date of your go-to. There’s a useful diagram to the correct. Click on enter when prepared.
- Reply to questions on your most up-to-date expertise. Please be trustworthy and thorough, following instructions as some questions will permit a couple of replies.
- When you will have completed answering the questions, you should have an opportunity to enter all of the sweepstakes and contests talked about above. To take action, comply with instructions, and enter the knowledge requested. Should you don’t need to enter, shut your browser window.
Take By On-line Video Information:
Mr.Lube Customer FAQ
|Do you like to stay in the car with the time of Mr. Lube?
Customers are advised to remain in their cars during their trip at Mr. Lube. Customers are asked to ensure that their window is closed all the way through the process (aside from short periods like payment)
|Who is the owner of Mr. Lube?
Mr. Lube is the largest quick oil chain in Canada. The company is owned by Clifford Giese, controlling shareholder of Mr. Lube.
|Who is CEO of Mr. Lube?
Stuart Suls (Dec 2011–)
|Does Mr. Lube check tire pressure?
We check your tires and repair any punctures on the tread and keep the pressure of your tires at level recommended by your manufacturer. This will help prevent damage to the tire and ensure you’re driving safely.
|Does Mr. Lube Do transmission flush?
An A.M. Lube Automatic Transmission Service replaces all that old oil using clean new fluid that will improve the performance, reduce repair costs and prolong the life that your vehicle’s transmission has. Refer to the owner’s manual to determine the recommended service intervals for your vehicle.
|Does Jiffy Lube publicly traded?
Jiffy Lube went public in 1987 it had also more than 1,019 franchises as well as store locations by 1989. It was in 1991 that Jiffy Lube became a subsidiary of Pennzoil. … The Pennzoil Quaker State subsidiary was eventually acquired from Shell Oil Company in 2002.
Do I have to take my own oil to Mr. Lube?
The Mr. Lube constantly tries to increase sales for other products, such as the air cabin filters. If your manual for your vehicle doesn’t recommend specific oils (I do not think Kias does, but do be sure to check) If not, you’re able to use the oil that the mechanic requires.
|How many Mr. Lube franchises are there?
The Benefits of Owning a Mr. Lube Franchise. With 170 locations and growing, Mr.
How much does a Mr. Lube make?
Mr. Lube Salaries
Mr.Lube Customer Also Search
|Mr lube customer service||Mr lube Edmonton|
|Mr lube headquarters||Mr lube customer survey|
|Mr lube customer satisfaction survey||Mr lube customer reviews|
|Mr lube complaints||Mr. lube customer satisfaction survey|
|Mr lube invoice||is Mr lube trustworthy|
|Mr lube services||how much does it cost for oil change at Mr lube|
|Mr lube prices||is Mr lube reliable|