The Micro Center Satisfaction Survey, found at www.Microcentersurveys.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Micro Center that measures customer happiness. To improve the customer experience, the company uses the information collected from the surveys. The survey can be completed online for your convenience.
It is important to realize that the company cares about you and your experience. The company is interested in their customers’ experience because they need to get repeat business. Even if you have a good experience, there may have been something that you didn’t enjoy. This is what they need. Yes, it’s also great to hear that everything is perfect, so if that’s what you had, go ahead and compliment. Tell them all you remember.
About Micro Center
Micro Center is the leading electronics, software and computer dealer in the United States. Micro Center has 16 physical locations in the United States, with most of them located in New York, Ohio and Maryland. The company also offers its products and services via its web store at www.MicroCenter.com as many of today’s consumers prefer to shop online from home. Micro Center makes it easy to find special offers, discounts, and deals on its website.
Micro Center stocks products from well-respected brands, such as Apple and Dell, Intel, Lenovo and Acer. Micro Center’s key money-makers include laptop computers, monitors, high speed processors for online gaming and a wide range of Internet connectivity devices (i.e. modems, routers, etc..
How to Take the Micro Center Satisfaction Survey
- You should have Internet access and access to a computer.
- You should be able to read English.
- Keep your Micro Center receipt, which contains an invitation to the survey, handy.
- Go to www.Microcentersurveys.com.
- Click Go when you are ready to read about the survey.
- The reference number is located at the top of the receipt. This number can include numbers and letters. Click on Go.
- Answer questions. Read the directions carefully before starting. Before answering, you should read the question thoroughly. Take your time and don’t be in a rush. It is possible that you won’t understand the entire question. Questions can include rating, how you were treated at the store, and what purchases you made. You might also receive a text box in which you can enter your answer.
- Micro Center Official Website: http://www.microcenter.com/