LensCrafters Customer Feedback Survey
The LensCrafters Customer Feedback Survey, found at www.LensCrafters.com/survey, is an online questionnaire designed by LensCrafters that is used to determine customer satisfaction of services or products offered. The company uses this information to improve customer service and areas of the store. You can take this survey online at your convenience.
Participating in the survey will allow you to share your opinions. You can let the company know what you think about each topic. For a chance at winning a $500 gift certificate from LensCrafters, you can also enter the sweepstakes.
LensCrafters, founded in 1983 by Dean Butler, a former manager of Proctor & Gamble, is an international retailer selling prescription eyewear and sunglasses. With over 850 locations in the United States and Canada, it is the largest optical chain store.
LensCrafters stores are often located in outlet malls and have optometrists on-site. This allows customers to order new glasses and get an eye exam. LensCrafters, which is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Luxottica in Italy, has its headquarters at Mason, Ohio.
How to take part in the LensCrafters Customer Feedback survey?
- You should have Internet access and access to a computer.
- You should be able to read Spanish and English.
- Take a copy of your LensCrafters receipt with an invitation for the survey.
- Participation is open to anyone 18 years old or older
- Go to www.LensCrafters.com/survey.
- Choose the language you would like to complete the survey. To begin, click next.
- Click Next after reading the brief explanation paragraph.
- Select the country from the drop-down list and click Next to move on to the next screen
- Select your state from the drop-down menu.
- You can view the sweepstakes rules by clicking the hyperlink. Click next if you answer yes to the question that you are at least 18 years old.
- Enter your Receipt number, store number, and date of purchase. This information is found on the receipt.
- As truthful as possible, answer the questions. Make sure to answer all questions before you move on to the next page.
- After you’re done with the questionnaire you can go to the sweepstakes. You can close your browser now if you don’t wish to enter. Follow the instructions if you have entered your information.
How do I complain to LensCrafters?
|Is LensCrafters reputable?
Brand name reputation. In Trustpilot, LensCrafters has an average rating of 2 stars out of 5. The majority of reviews give the company just one star, and 15% give it five stars. Reviews that are positive often mention great customer service at LensCrafters stores.
|Do I have to get my previous prescription through LensCrafters?
The ability to view and add Prescription or purchase History will only be accessible to those who have signed up for an account through LensCrafters’ site.
|Is LensCrafters a corporation?
The company is headquartered in its base located in Mason, Ohio, an area that is part of Cincinnati. LensCrafters is an integral part of Italy’s Luxottica the largest eyewear manufacturer around the globe since 1995.
|What company owns LensCrafters?
In 1995, Luxottica purchased LensCrafters’ parent company, U.S. Shoe Corp., for $1.4 billion. The goal wasn’t to get into the shoe business. It was to take control of LensCrafters’ hundreds of stores nationwide
Who is LensCrafters CEO?
|Why is LensCrafters ‘ lens so costly?
The majority of plastic eyeglass lenses are made of Columbia Resin #39, which is a plastic polymer Polycarbonate, or Trivex that is like polycarbonate. The reality is that what makes eyeglasses expensive around the globe is that one particular company has an almost complete monopoly on lens frames and eyeglass frames.
|Does LensCrafters use new lenses in frames with old lenses?
The best option is to bring the frames to an establishment and only replace lenses for a few individuals. … However If you purchased your frames from LensCrafters you can be certain that they’ll have the right lenses to fit your frame. You’ll be able to bring your old frames to the store to purchase new lenses.
|Does LensCrafters ‘ price match the frames?
Does LensCrafters price match? Absolutely, they offer both price match guarantees and a price promise for their products. If you see the same pair of glasses at a lower price at the same price contact LensCrafters know and they’ll change the price.
LensCrafters Customer Also Search
|LensCrafters customer care||LensCrafters customer care|
|LensCrafters corporate phone number||LensCrafters customer reviews|
|LensCrafters corporate office customer complaints||LensCrafters customer survey|
|LensCrafters customer service chat||LensCrafters customer journey|
|LensCrafters headquarters address||LensCrafters customer satisfaction|
|LensCrafters email address||LensCrafters customer hotline|
|LensCrafters CEO email||LensCrafters customer service office|
|LensCrafters customer service hours||Luxottica customer care LensCrafters|
|LensCrafters customer service||call LensCrafters customer service|
|LensCrafters customer service chat||what is LensCrafters phone number|