Jongleurs Customer Experience Survey
The Jongleurs Customer Experience Survey, found at www.Highlight-feedback.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Jongleurs that helps them determine how satisfied their customers are with regards to the store. Customers are asked to rate the customer service, atmosphere, and products. Based on their feedback, improvements are made. For your convenience, this survey can be done online.
Highlight surveys are a good option. It allows you to be open with the company. The company should hear from customers regularly to ensure that they are aware of how everything is going in their stores. The company will be open to hearing about any problems so they can address them. You will receive a code for a 2 for 1 ticket to Foster’s comedy show plus can win £1,000 and instantly win one of many others for participating.
Maria Kempinska MBE, a comedian and bar owner from the UK, founded Jongleurs in 1983. It opened its first London bar in Battersea. The number of bars grew to eight by 2000. Regent Inns plc bought it the following year. Kempinska and John Davy kept the rights to the brand and creative control over certain comedy acts.
Kempinska and Davy opened new club venues over the next few years, beginning with Hammersmith. Jongleurs is the UK’s oldest comedy group and has been the launchpad for comedians like Jo Brand, Jack Dee, and Paul Merton. There are eight Jongleurs clubs across the UK today.
How to Take the Jongleurs Survey on Customer Experience
- Internet access on a computer.
- Ability to comprehend and use English to participate.
- A recent Jongleurs receipt from any participating store.
- Participation is open to anyone 18 or older
- Go to www.Highlight-feedback.com.
- You can read the information on this page. The terms and conditions as well as system requirements and privacy policies can be viewed. Enter the code number found on your receipt when you are done. This will allow you to choose the place you visited. However, this information is on the next screen. Once you’re ready, click on Enter.
Select the venue that you’ve visited from the dropdown list, and then click Enter.
- Answer questions.
- Enter the sweepstakes to get the code. The code you receive will give you two tickets to a comedy performance. Get one ticket for the price of one. You can also participate in the sweepstakes, and win money as well as instant prizes.
Jongleurs Customer Also Search
|customer experience||types of survey|
|online survey||jongleurs customer experience survey pdf|
|csat meaning||jongleurs customer experience survey questions|