About Jiffy Lube
Jiffy Lube Customer Satisfaction Survey: found at www.Jlpdxfeedback.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Jiffy Lube that helps the company measure the happiness of their customers, which then allows them to make improvements based on those surveys. They can greatly benefit from this. For your convenience, this survey can be completed online.
You can help Jiffy Lube by filling out the survey. They should be happy to have your help. The more they get from customers, the better the experiences for you in the future.
They know that you want a great experience every single time. If you don’t, you may not return. This is not good for them, so they are always interested to know what works and what doesn’t.
If something isn’t working, they want to fix it. You could also be eligible to win $100 cash or an Oil Change.
Jiffy Lube is one of America’s most well-known and loved oil change services. It was established in 1971.
The first store was opened in Utah by James Hindman, a former football coach. After that, the company moved to Baltimore and began expanding.
Pennzoil bought Jiffy Lube in 1991. In the 2000s, the company made several improvements following claims that unnecessary work was being carried out, including basing oil changes on individual drivers’ needs.
Jiffy Lube now has more than 2,200 locations in the United States. They serve approximately 30 million customers annually.
How to complete the Jiffy Lube Customer Satisfaction Study
Also More Post Here :
- You should have Internet access and access to a computer.
- Learn English.
- Take a copy of your Jiffy Lube receipt. It contains an invitation to participate in the survey.
- Participation is open to anyone 18 years old or older
- Go to www.Jlpdxfeedback.com.
- Choose the place you visited.
- Answer overall questions.
- Answer convenience questions as if you were being helped quickly.
- Answer professionalism questions like if the staff was well trained or if they provided correct information about the vehicle.
- Answer questions about trust. Are you greeted upon entering? Were they polite?
- Other questions about your visit include if you’ve ever been to that place before, and any comments.
- Enter your first and last names, email addresses, and telephone number. You can also enter your address, invoice number, and date of service, though this isn’t required.
Jiffy Lube Also Search
|jiffy lube near me||jiffy lube hr number|
|jiffy lube google reviews||jiffy lube reviews yelp|
|jiffy lube reviews near me||how to get jiffy lube to pay for damages|
|jiffy lube corporate office complaints||complaints against jiffy lube|
|jiffy lube customer satisfaction survey|
Jiffy Lube FAQs
Is Jiffy Lube a good place?
Jiffy Lube is recommended by their customers due to their outstanding service, friendly staff, low-cost parts and quick service. A few customers have shared their experiences with the following words: “Couldn’t have gone better.
Why Jiffy Lube is expensive?
It’s expensive to manage the Jiffy Lube franchise. Based on Entrepreneur Magazine, initial investment for establishing an establishment like Jiffy Lube as a franchisee begins at $207,000 and may increase to $422,650. After the upstart fee the franchisee is required to make payments Jiffy Lube an ongoing royalty fee of 3-4 percent and an advertising royalty of 4percent.
How can I get Jiffy Lube to pay for damages?
The mechanic’s report should be taken for Jiffy Lube and ask to pay for repairs. They’ll probably deny. You can then take them to court for small claims. You should bring your mechanic along to prove that they did damage to your car.
What is wrong with Jiffy Lube?
in the case of 2016 California lawsuit in the 2016 California case against Jiffy Lube, investigators discovered certain claims that they classified as fraud. The fuel system cleansing he suggested could eliminate the carbon in the intake manifold of the vehicle which would boost the car’s fuel efficiency by a couple of miles per gallon.
How much do Jiffy Lube mechanics make?
The average Jiffy Lube Technician’s salary is $11 an hour. Technician pay for Jiffy Lube can range from $9-$27 per hour.