The Hurricane Grill & Wings Guest Satisfaction Survey, a questionnaire by the restaurant is available at www.hurricaneguestsurvey.com. This survey is used by the restaurant to make improvements to their services. They made the survey online because they wanted to collect a lot of information but also make it easily accessible.
You are giving valuable feedback to the restaurant by participating in this survey. The restaurant will know if you were satisfied with your experience at their outlet. The restaurant can also identify areas that need improvement if you are not satisfied with your experience.
About Hurricane Grill & Wings
Hurricane Grill & Wings established its first restaurant in 1995, located in Fort Pierce, Florida. Thanks to the restaurant’s beach ambiance, myriad of flavors, and legendary Jumbo Chicken Wings, they were able to win the trust of their customers quickly. The restaurant’s success led to the opening of more restaurants in 55 states, including Texas, New York and Georgia.
USA Today included the restaurant in their list because of its outstanding American cuisine. With over 35 rubs and sauces, along with a plethora of mouthwatering items on their menu, it isn’t surprising that customers can never get enough of them. It treats their employees and customers like family to ensure that they have a great experience at each location. This restaurant chain is a beacon of hope and collaboration that continues to have a positive effect on the community.
How to Take the Hurricane Grill & Wings Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Ability to read and write English.
- Access to the Internet via a personal device, such as a smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Have the receipt for your previous purchase from one of the restaurant’s outlets.
- Follow the link www.hurricaneguestsurvey.com.
- The site will ask for you to enter the shop and take a receipt. These numbers will be found on the top of your receipt, according to the site.
- The survey is a questionnaire, developed to know more about your experience at one of the restaurant’s outlets. These details will be invaluable to the restaurant owners, so make sure you are honest.
- Hurricane Grill & Wings Official website: http://www.hurricanewings.com/