SBCGlobal is the most popular email service in America. More than 70% of US email users use SBCGlobal to send and receive important mails. Email service is now considered to be the most effective mode of communication for business and corporate offices.
Notification alerts are the best feature of this email system. They will be sent to your device once you log in. If you’re using the email service from your desktop and wish to be notified of new mails, if any, in your account, follow the steps that we will discuss in this post. To enable notification, you will need to make some changes to the email login page. The steps are being discussed here. Every step should be carefully considered.
If you are still having trouble after going through the steps, you can visit the SBCGlobal customer link to speak to an expert online.
- Log in to SBCGlobal Email by entering your email address, password and username.
- Go to the ‘Settings’ option from the right-hand corner of the screen. If you don’t find this menu, click on ‘Gear icon’ from the top.
- Tap ‘General’ followed by Desktop notifications you will find under the drop-down menu.
- There will be different devices where you can enable the notifications. Select ‘Desktop’.
- Choose the option that you would like to receive notifications from.
- You will receive notifications about every new email that is added to your inbox when you enable this option.
- Important email notification: This alert is only active upon receipt of important mails.
- Turn off: This will disable all notifications.
- Choose one option from each of the options.
- Click to save your changes. If you fail to save the changes, you won’t be able to receive the notifications in the future.
Once you have saved the settings, you can start receiving notifications on your desktop. You will see the notifications, if any, when you log into the desktop. The desktop screen can display all chats as well as new messages. To view notifications, you don’t need to log into. Logging in is necessary to see any notifications. For access to your account, you will need to enter the email address and password.
sbcglobal support | sbcglobal email support | sbcglobal email password reset