Sometimes, a single click can delete messages accidentally. Without being deleted, some important messages that you were supposed to receive in your inbox folder may not be found. After long hours of searching in the inbox folder, if you don’t find that mail, then there can be certain reasons for it. We will discuss the solution.
- Check the archive folder to see if there is a message.
- You can move it to your inbox or other folder if it is available.
- Make sure that your message isn’t marked as spam.
- You will get it in your spam folder, if it has been marked as Spam.
- You should check the filtering settings. If any settings have been applied, check the forwarding option to see if messages are being sent to another email address.
If you still cannot find the message you want in your inbox then you should have deleted it. The following steps will allow you to retrieve deleted messages from SBCGlobal’s email server.
- First, check the trash folder to see if there is a message in there.
- You will find deleted messages no older than 30 calendar days in this folder.
- The trash folder is located just under the SBCGlobal inbox folder to the left.
- On the screen, you will see a complete list all the emails that have been deleted within the past 30 days.
- Drag-drop a specific email to a location by searching for it. Apart from this, you will find ‘Move’ option on the screen from where you can select the destination folder.
- Once you have selected the folder, drag the message to the appropriate folder. If you’re restoring a message deleted more than 30 calendar days ago, it will not be in the trash folder.
This is something you will need to ask for expert help. Sometimes, messages are sent to the spam folder but not received by the user. To retrieve mail that has been lost, follow the steps below.
- From the left side of your screen, open the Spam folder.
- Look through all the messages and find the one that you are looking for.
- Move to the desired folder by selecting the message.
This is how to locate the SBCGlobal email that has been lost from your computer. We trust these steps will prove useful for you. Experts have verified and tested the steps.
sbc email help sbcglobal email password reset sbcglobal email support sbcglobal server settings