Some people use Gmail for their business account as well as for all financial transactions related statements so they don’t want to open any other email account again and again on their personal devices like computer or smartphone. You can forward email from your SBCGlobal account to Gmail if you are also in the same group. For any questions or assistance, please contact our email support team. They’ll let you know why the email isn’t being forwarded from SBCGlobal into Gmail.
Are you interested to receive SBCGlobal emails through your Google Business email account? If yes, then let’s find out the ways by which you can forward the email from SBCGlobal to Gmail account address. Any email sent by an addressee will be automatically redirected to Gmail’s inbox. It won’t modify any content.
SBCGlobal email service is provided by AT&T Communications Company to all those users who have subscribed to any service of the company. This email service is sure to meet the needs of nearly 70% of email users. Some users are still proficient in using Gmail and want to forward the emails they receive from SBCGlobal to Gmail. To keep their attention on priority, we will now discuss the steps to forward the email to the Gmail Inbox. Each step must be taken seriously.
Steps to email-forwarding
Once you have enabled email forwarding on your SBCGlobal account, you don’t need to log in again to receive new messages. Everything will be done automatically. Just check your Gmail inbox folder.
- Go to ‘SBCGlobal’ email settings from the login page of account.
- Click on the ‘POP and forwarding email’ option given under ‘Preferences’.
- Enable email forwarding, and enter details for your Gmail address. Please enter your complete address and domain name.
- The port number will be required to establish an email account.
- You can check the port number online at Google and then enter it exactly as it is.
- Verify the details and after that click ‘Save’ to apply the changes for the future.
- You will get a verification code on the Gmail account, enter that code in the SBCGlobal screen and press ‘Submit’. As soon as the code gets verified, you will find ‘Successfully saved’ message on the screen.
- Tap ‘Done’ to close the current window and go back to the login page.
Test whether your settings are correctly configured by sending a test mail from an alternate address. If the mail arrives in your Gmail account, it means that the account has been successfully forwarded. You should check the steps once more to find the root cause. You will discover a problem if you skip any step. Go to the ‘Gmail SPAM’ folder and check if you are receiving new mails in that folder. You can report the problem to Gmail support.