Are you satisfied with your personal Apple Ipad Air? If so, everything should be working as it should. If you are having trouble using the SBCGlobal email, please read this post. Email experts are available for assistance and further queries.
It’s not easy to fix every problem related to SBCGlobal email with the iPad Air. Experts who have tested and verified the tricks and tweaks on their devices are a good source of advice.
How to fix iPad Air’s email problem
- After login from the device, if you’re not being able to receive a new email, then check whether you have logged in to the same account from multiple devices. Log out of all devices and sign in from iPad Air.
- You don’t need a computer to sync your account.
- Connect the iPad to your computer using the charging cable. Now launch iTunes App on the iPad. You can download the iTunes app online if you don’t have it.
- Click on ‘Information’ to get details of the app prior to downloading it.
- Click ‘Sync email account’ option and disable it.
- Click here to save your changes
- Disconnect your iPad Air.
- Go to ‘Mail, contact and calendar’ menu from the main settings of iPad Air and click ‘add an account’. Enter the details of your SBCGlobal email account again and click on “Configure from scratch”. Log in by entering your email address, password and username.
Restart Ipad Air
- Restarting your device will resolve most issues, be they related to email or other apps.
- You can restart the device by pressing the power button for 5 seconds.
- Slide to turn it on.
- Let it sit for 5 minutes before you press the power button to turn it on again.
Sending an email is not working?
If you have trouble sending an email to the correct email address using the new Ipad Air, please go to the SMTP settings.
Open ‘Email and contact’ menu from the settings option and click ‘SBCGlobal’ which is creating a problem. Make sure to check both the outgoing and incoming server settings. If you find any server settings that are not working, please enable them immediately.
Syncing your email via computer
- The cable can be used to connect the iPad and computer. Next, open the iTunes app. Once you have connected your iPad to the MacBook, the app will launch automatically.
- Open ‘Device list’ and click ‘Ipad 2’.
- Click ‘More information’ block.
- Open ‘Unsynchronized email’ list and search for SBCGlobal.
- Click to sync it and don’t forget to ‘Save’ settings.
- Now disconnect the device from your computer.
- After reading the instructions on-screen, you may be asked to add your account settings manually. You can send an email post configuration.
Notice: Remember that you will be prompted to log back in every time you check your mailbox for new mail.