InMomentIt has been creating surveys since years. Because of its dedication to creating useful surveys, it has been trusted by many large corporations around the globe. The Halfords Auto Centers Customer Satisfaction Survey is another survey that was formulated specifically to meet Halfords Auto Centers’ needs.
The company continues its growth and continues to prosper. Halfords Auto Centers is always looking for new ways to please customers. Good companies are those that don’t stay the same and adapt to customers’ needs. This survey was designed to assist Halfords Auto Center in determining how employees treat customers and whether the company meets customer expectations. The company will use the information from the survey to improve its performance.
About Halfords Auto Centers
Halfords Auto Center specializes in car servicing. They can repair, but also improve a vehicle. Based in the United Kingdom, the business now has more then 300 autocentres across the region. There are many services available for cars, including MOT testing, brake service, and air conditioning services.
Nationwide Autocentres was the original name of the company. However, that changed over time due to a variety of aquasitions. Nationwide Autocentre was established in January 2001. It is an ex-branch of Lex Autocentres. In 1993, Nationwide Autocentres used to be called Lucas Autocentres. After being rebranded, it was only after the UK’s Halfords bike and car parts chain bought the company that Halfords Auto Centers was created. This was in 2010.
How to take the Halfords Auto Centers Satisfaction Survey
You Have to:
- Access to the internet via an ethernet connection or Wi-Fi connection.
- You should be able to comprehend English.
- Visitor must present valid appointment card.
- Visit www.tellhalfordsautocentres.comSo that you can begin the survey.
- Try to be truthful, as it will make your responses more helpful.
- If you wish to be entered in the drawing, you will need personal contact information. You have the chance to win a £100 Retail Voucher, which is a weekly drawing prize in addition to 10 chances to win £1,000 cash.
- The Survey Entry Code is located on your appointment card.
- To be allowed to enter, you must be a UK citizen
- Terms and Conditions for Halfords Auto Centers Customer satisfaction Survey Terms and Conditions http://www.tellhalfordsautocentres.com/websurvey/2/rules/242
- Previous winners of the Halfords Auto Centers Customer Satisfaction Study: http://inmoment.com/websurvey/app?gateway=AutocentresPreviousWinner
- Halfords Auto Centers Official Website: http://www.halfordsautocentres.com/