Are you having issues sending emails from the SBCGlobal account set up on your IPad air? Don’t worry if you are. We’ll show you some ways to get rid of the iPad Air issue. This could be due to many factors. These include slow internet, server issues or incorrect password entry.
IPad is not sending an email: If the apple iPad cannot forward or revert to email, there may be a problem in the SMTP settings. Follow these steps:
1. Go to ‘Mail, contact and calendar’ category.
2. Tap ‘SBCGlobal’ email from the list of configured emails and go to ‘SMTP server settings’ given under ‘Advanced’ page.
3. Now, go through the primary email server information and enable it for your account. If you have an account already set up, disable it once and then turn it on again.
4. If you see more than one email server in the list, select one and turn it on. Send the email immediately. It is a sign that the problem has been solved.
5. If you still have the problem, modify the settings.
If the problem persists after you have completed the above steps, you can change your advanced settings again. Follow the steps that you have already followed.
· Go to ‘SBCGlobal’ email and search for ‘Advanced’ settings from main dashboard.
· Open ‘SMTP’ settings.
· See if the SSL tab is enabled or not. If not, you can enable it.
· Enabling the SSL once and disabling it afterwards may solve the sending problem.
· Tap ‘Password’ under verification window.
· Enter password of your choice and press ‘Submit’.
· You will be directed to port number where you need to enter the number.
· For SBCGlobal email, then port number set by default is ‘112’ for POP account type.
· If some servers use 006 in place of 587, you can try using it and check if it working or not.
· If you have activated iCloud service, then you won’t view the message.
· You must turn on S/MIME switch and disable it immediately. This extension is for all email. Visit the SBCGlobal page for more details about the switch.
Click to save the changes and close the window. You will lose all settings that you have made so far if the window is not saved.
Start email app and send the email to your friend. They will undoubtedly receive the email from you in their mail folder.
Configure the sbcglobal server | sbcglobal outlook settings | sbcglobal email login