MS Outlook can be affected by error 0x800ccc92. It prevents the user from sending or receiving email from the SBCGlobal linked MS outlook.
You will find the error message ‘Receiving reported error’ mainly on-screen that rejects the email login. https://www.justanswer.com/
Why did this code appear?
Here are the possible causes for this error code
- If your password is incorrect or the username is invalid.
- MS Outlook settings are incorrect
- The PST file was larger than the limit.
- You will see an error message on your screen if the SMTP or POP3 protocol fails.
- This error code may be generated if you close Outlook without using the channels.
- This problem could also be caused by a virus attack or malware attack.
Here are the steps to fix error number 0x800ccc92
- If the username or the password entered is incorrect, then to get rid of this problem, simply click on the ‘Forget password’ link to reset it. Instead of repeatedly entering the wrong password, simply enter the email address where you wish to receive the link.
- Make sure to check the SMTP and POP3 settings for your email. An error message will appear if you don’t know if any modifications have been made. Start from scratch.
- As mentioned above, a large PST file can also cause problems. Emails will be blocked if the file is larger than the normal size. You can’t send or receive the email in such cases. These steps will help you to resolve the issue.
- Delete items from the ‘Deleted Items’ folder.
- There is an inbuilt tool available by the name of ‘Scanpst.exe’. This tool will fix the problem.
However, in some cases, this method doesn’t work. You can also try a third-party tool to eliminate this error from the SBCGlobal screen.
Kernel for PST Outlook Repair
Different companies may offer the same tool under different names. You can download the Kernel repair software online through your browser and then install it.
Because of its transparency, reliability, and accuracy in data results, this tool is very popular. It is easy to recover data files.
- You can delete files.
- Calendar items
- Email with attachment
You can find detailed instructions for using this tool in MS Outlook online. Or, you can contact experts who have years of experience with the same tool. Att Net Email Login. Login to SBCglobal Net Email.
Get Rid Of Error 0x800ccc92 Also Search