Both customers and companies benefit from customer satisfaction surveys. Businesses receive valuable feedback that can be used to improve their business processes. Just for filling out this survey, consumers could win cash or gift certificates.
GAP Factory Store Feedback Survey
GAP Factory Store Feedback Survey aims to collect information about customer visits to a store, what products they purchased, why they visited the store, how the employees treated them, and other aspects related to the visit.
GAP and its affiliates can then evaluate the customer experience in their stores, and if necessary, create more satisfying customer experiences. This data allows them to understand consumer preferences and help them design better customer experiences.
GAP is a national retailer for clothing for young adults, men, women and children. There are many stores around the globe and they specialize in casual wear, swimwear and shoes, as well as baby clothes and accessories.
The company was established in 1969 and is headquartered in San Francisco. There are also subsidiaries like Old Navy, Athleta and Intermix. The company employs over 130,000 people and has more than 3,700 stores across the country.
How to take the GAP Factory Store Feedback Survey
You Have to Have:
- To fill in the date, time and place of purchase, you will need your receipt. In order to complete the survey, your receipt will be required. Receipts can be either in paper form or via email.
- Your receipt will contain the transaction number. This number is usually located near the date of your visit at the top of your receipt.
- The register number is located on your receipt. You will find this number on the receipt at the top, close to the date of your visit.
- Start by going to the survey link survey.medallia.com/gfs-feedbackChoosing your language.
- You will then need to enter all pertinent information from your receipt, including date, time and register number.
- The next step is to answer questions about your visit. These include whether you are an employee at GAP and how satisfied you feel with your visit. You can also describe your experience in one word.
- Official Website of Gap Factory: http://www.gapfactory.com/