GameStop Canada Customer Experience Survey Information
GameStop Canada’s Customer Experience Survey: is available at www.TellGamestop.ca. It helps to measure customer happiness by analyzing their shopping experience.
The company will use this information only to find areas that can be improved. The survey can be completed online for your convenience.
You have the opportunity to share your experiences by taking the survey. You should let the company know if you had a positive experience so that they can see if the areas you visited are performing well.
If you have had a bad experience, let the company know. They can then pinpoint the problem and fix it. You could also be eligible to win a $100 EB Games/GameStop gift card.
About GameStop Canada
GameStop Canada, a general business tag, includes all GameStop stores located in Canada, as well as those that are located in the United States, Australia, New Zealand, New Zealand, and other countries throughout Europe.
GameStop Canada is a new and used video gaming store. They are frequently found in malls or other general retail areas.
They operate over 6,450 stores in three continents worldwide and are a dominant force in the retail of video games.
Although the main headquarters is based in Texas, Canadian stores are managed and market under their own umbrella.
How to take the GameStop Canada Customer Experience survey
You Have to:
- You should have Internet access and access to a computer.
- Learn English and French.
- Keep your GameStop Canada receipt, which contains an invitation to the survey, with you.
- Participation is open to anyone 18 years old or older
- Go to www.TellGamestop.ca.
- Learn more about the survey. Click the hyperlink to the right of the feedback number if you don’t want to be entered in the drawing. You can still leave feedback, but you won’t be able to enter the drawing.
- Enter the feedback number into the box and click submit. This number is located on your receipt.
- Answer questions. Take the time to read all directions. This survey spans many pages. Make sure you carefully read each section. Some questions may require multiple choices or allow you to rate a particular item. There may also be a text box that allows you to enter your personal information.
- Enter the drawing. Follow the instructions, enter your information, and click submit.
GameStop Canada Customer Experience Survey Also Search