Famous Dave’s Guest Satisfaction Survey
Famous Dave’s Guest Satisfaction Survey: found at www.FamousDavesexperience.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Famous Dave’s that helps the company measure the happiness of their customers.
They then use the questionnaire to improve their customer service. You can complete the survey online.
They can understand what you feel by taking the survey. They take every survey they receive and go through them meticulously so they can find out what works and what doesn’t.
They just leave the good stuff alone. The things that don’t work well, work to make changes.
This can help you have a better experience, and you will also be able to receive a code for future visits. You don’t have to use the code or write it down to leave feedback.
About Famous Dave’s
Famous Dave’s is a US-based chain of casual dining restaurants, with about 170 restaurants located mostly in the Midwest.
Ojibwe Indian Dave Anderson, an Ojibwe Indian who visited many barbecue restaurants to find the perfect meal, founded Famous Dave’s in 1994.
Famous Dave’s is known for its ribs, pork, and chicken meals along with all the usual sides, as well as for its combo meals which feed one to four people. Over 700 awards have been won by Famous Dave’s for their authentic barbecue food.
How to Take the Famous Dave’s Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Access to the Internet and a computer
- You should be able to read English.
- Have your recent Famous Dave’s receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Go to www.FamousDavesexperience.com.
- Learn more about the survey.
- Enter the four-digit store number, check number, date, and time. Drop-down boxes will allow you to select the time and date that you want. This information is on the receipt. Once you’re ready, click on Start.
- Answer questions.
- Once you have the code, you are able to write it down. You should write it in the area provided on your old receipt. The code and receipt will be needed to redeem the offer.
Famous Dave’s Guest Satisfaction Survey Information