It is possible to add an additional email address and security program to your SBCGlobal account. The steps are simple. We will discuss them in the following paragraphs.
You can also find the steps for configuring additional emails by paying close attention to every step.
Open ‘SBCGlobal’ mail editor from the computer browser and search for below mentioned things:
- Check past searches.
- Change password.
- Forward email to someone else
- Modify filtering action
- Get a license code.
- Open disk size and quota
- Create a password to access the SBCGlobal App.
- You can also create an additional email.
Let’s now discuss the steps needed to set up an extra email.
- In the provided fields, enter your login details such as username and password.
- Go to the ‘Additional email setup’ menu and click ‘Proceed’. Before you can create a new email, make sure to verify the email space and disk quota. If you are already consuming the secondary account space, then you won’t be able to configure the new one. You can delete the old one and create a new one with new details.
- Press to select the ‘email’ from the list of given suggestions or preferences.
- Tap ‘Ok’ to submit the information.
Important: There is an option to open the ‘Editor’ page of your SBCGlobal email from the Att.net or AT&T email.com link.
Follow the instructions for the Mozilla browser to update the security program in your SBCGlobal email.
- For the SBCGlobal software, create a password on the Mozilla program.
- Seek to find an option that says, ‘Get email message’ on the screen. A new window will open when you click this option. This confirms that the email has been enabled.
- Click to generate a password.
- The app will use the password, but not the email link that you use to access the browser.
- Open the ‘Drop-down’ menu and select ‘Tools’.
- Go to the ‘Security update’ window from the ribbon menu. Tap on ‘Show password’.
- Before you send a message, make sure to check your SMTP settings.
- Set a password to create a primary account. This account is necessary to change the configurations on secondary accounts. If you don’t want to enter the password again, then click ‘Remember password’. The login details will be saved for future use.
Send the mails to friends or colleagues and test them on your secondary email. If you receive it, the securities have been successfully updated. Official site
Establish Additional Email And Security Also Search