The El Fenix Guest Satisfaction Survey, found at www.Talktoelfenix.com, is an online questionnaire designed by El Fenix that will tell the company the ratings of their customer service and products. This allows them to make improvements and provide a better customer experience. For your convenience, this survey can be done online.
Many surveys now offer small rewards for participation. The survey does not offer any reward. It is still important to take the survey and tell the company your thoughts and feelings, though, because it gives you a voice; you are able to tell them what you like and don’t like. This information is needed by the company to improve their restaurant’s customer service and increase repeat business.
About EL Feix
El Fenix, a popular Mexican restaurant chain in Dallas/Fort Worth, is known for its delicious margaritas as well as the best Tex-Mex cuisine in the area. Martinez Cafe was the original name of the business. In 1918, El Fenix was adopted as the Spanish word for Phoenix and renamed El Fenix as a symbol of its revival.
The Martinez sold this chain to Firebird Restaurant Group in 2008 Today, there are 22 restaurants in North Texas. There are plans to expand. El Fenix is well-known for its enchilada dishes and offers its customers an eCard loyalty program.
How to take the El Fenix guest satisfaction survey
- Access to the Internet and a computer
- You should be able to read Spanish and English.
- Keep your El Fenix receipt, which contains an invitation to the survey, handy.
- Go to www.Talktoelfenix.com.
- Please read the brief paragraph at the bottom of the page.
- Enter the restaurant number found on your receipt. This number will be at the bottom. Once you’re done, click Next.
- Answer questions. Three categories of questions will be asked: What did you think about the restaurant? Will you go back? And will you tell others. These questions will be either multiple choice or a text box. You may be able select multiple answers with the multiple-choice question. Make sure to read the directions. The text box questions will ask you a specific question such as “Did you experience a problem at our restaurant?” You will then be asked to enter your answer. It is important to be truthful and give as many details as you can.
- EL Fenix Official Website: http://elfenix.com/