The Dunkin’ Donuts/Baskin-Robbins Guest Satisfaction Survey, found at www.TellDunkinBaskin.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Dunkin’ Donuts/Baskin-Robbins that measures customer feedback of their products and services. The survey will provide information that will improve the store’s customer service, staff response to customers, and product quality. For your convenience, this survey is conducted online.
One way to give back is to tell the company about your experience. As long as the experience is honest, you can rate it as high as or low as desired. The company is aware that people may have negative experiences. They are willing to share them with the company so they can make improvements. This will allow you to have a better experience. This will be extremely beneficial for both the company and you. Participating in the event will result in a free donut.
The world’s largest chain of ice cream shops, Baskin-Robbins, was established in Glendale, CA, in 1945 by Burt Baskin and Irv Robbins. The company has been creating ice cream in more than 1000 flavors and other frozen treats over the years.
The company’s unique concept of a flavor every day, together with pink spoons which allow customers the opportunity to taste before they purchase, helped make it a household name. Today, Baskin-Robbins is a subsidiary of Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc., and provides ice cream and frozen treat creations at 7,300 retail shops in nearly 50 countries.
How to Take the Dunkin’ Donuts/Baskin-Robbins Guest Satisfaction Survey
You Have to:
- Access to the Internet and a computer
- You should be able to read Spanish and English.
- Have your recent Dunkin’ Donuts/Baskin-Robbins receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Go to www.TellDunkinBaskin.com.
- Click the link to select the language you prefer.
- The survey code will be found in the middle of the receipt. This number will be 18 digits. Once you’re ready, click on Start.
- Be honest with your answers and make sure you have read the instructions. Please enter more information if you are asked to fill out text boxes. This will allow the company better serve you.
- The validation code you receive will allow you to know when the survey is finished. Keep the code in your receipt. You can redeem it at a later time by returning it.
- Dunkin’ Donuts Official Website: https://www.dunkindonuts.com/
- Official Site of Baskin-Robbins: https://www.baskinrobbins.com/