The Denny’s Guest Satisfaction Survey, found at www.Dennyslistens.com, is an online survey designed by Denny’s that allows customers a chance to express their feelings about services and products offered. This information is used by the company to improve their business. This survey can be completed online.
You will be able to give valuable feedback to the company by taking part in this survey. It gives you an opportunity to tell the company what you like and don’t like. A validation code is also included in your receipt that you can use for any offer. This code can be written on the receipt and taken with you to your next appointment.
Denny’s is often known as Denny’s Diner, and it’s a chain of full-service fast-casual family restaurants that are also set up as coffee shops. Denny’s operates over 1,600 restaurant locations throughout the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico, as well as in several countries in South America, Japan, New Zealand, and the United Arab Emirates.
Each Denny’s restaurant is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week unless required to close on certain holidays as required by local law. There are many locations near highways and service stations that offer breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
How to Take the Denny’s Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Access to the Internet and a computer
- Learn Spanish or English.
- Have your recent Denny’s receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Visit www.Dennyslistens.com.
- To take the survey in Spanish click the blue link towards the bottom. For English versions, please refer to step 3.
- Enter the survey code located on your receipt. Once you’re ready, click on Start.
- Questions about your most recent experience will be asked. These questions should be answered honestly and completely. You may be able to type your answer in a text box for some questions. Answer all questions exactly as they are asked.
- Once you complete the survey, a validation number will be provided to you. Write this validation code on your receipt and take it on your next visit to Denny’s. You will get a discount if you read the printed coupon on your receipt.
- Denny’s Guest Satisfaction Survey Terms and Conditions: https://www.dennyslistens.com/websurvey/2/rules/235
- Denny’s Official Website: https://www.dennys.com/