The Debenhams Customer Experience Survey, found at www.Debenhamsfeedback.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Debenhams that helps measure customer satisfaction of products and services offered by them. This information will be used by the company to improve their customer service, store atmosphere, and products. The survey can be completed online for your convenience.
You can leave valuable feedback about your shopping experience by participating in this survey. The company really wants this feedback so they can learn what works and what doesn’t. So they can improve the shopping experience and fix any problems.
Since being founded in London in 1778, Debenhams has grown into one of the UK’s major retail chains. There are over 170 stores in the UK and several in Denmark. Debenhams is known for its home furnishings, electronics and toys, as well as kitchen appliances.
The retail chain introduced its ‘Designers at Debenhams’ concept in 1993, a move aimed at selling designer name brands at affordable prices. Debenhams flagship London store is known for its extravagant lights every Christmas, and the 19,000 square metre store in the Bull Ring shopping centre in Birmingham, is the company’s largest.
How to take the Debenhams Customer Experience survey
- Access to the Internet and a computer
- Ability to comprehend and use English to participate.
- Take a copy of your Debenhams receipt, which contains an invitation to take part in the survey.
- Go to www.Debenhamsfeedback.com.
- Enter the Unique Survey Entry Code found on your receipt. To assist you in finding this information, there is a diagram just above the text boxes. To start, click on the red Enter button.
- Answer questions about your recent experience. There are three types possible questions. The first type is multiple choice, where only one answer will be selected. The second option will offer multiple choices, where you can choose from more than one answer. The third type of text box will allow you to type in your answer. Please be truthful and carefully read the instructions.
- Debenhams Official Website: http://www.debenhams.com/