Consumer Feedback Survey Information
Consumer Feedback Survey: The Converse Consumer Feedback Survey, found at www.Myconversevisit.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Converse to help improve customer satisfaction.
Converse Consumer Feedback Survey Details
|Survey Name||Converse Consumer Feedback Survey|
|Survey Prize||Coupons available|
|Receipt Valid||7 days|
|Offer expires||60 days after the receipt date|
|Survey Limit||2 per person, per receipt|
|Limitations||Limit 1 free item per receipt/per visit|
The converse is an American lifestyle and athletic footwear brand. Marquis Mills Converse founded Converse in Malden (Massachusetts) in 1908.
It is one of the oldest brands in footwear today. Converse was established in 2003 as a subsidiary by Nike and is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts.
Under the Converse brand, the company produces athletic and lifestyle footwear as well as apparel. Chuck Taylor All-Star is a classic, as are John Varvatos, Jack Purcell, and John Varvatos.
The brand’s athletic footwear is a favorite among skateboarders, but it also has a large following for its limited-edition footwear. It is also a well-known brand for fashionable shoes and has been favored by celebrities like Rihanna and Snoop Dogg.
The company’s recent market performance has enabled it to generate strong revenue, which was 1.7 billion in 2014 and rose to 2 million in 2015.
Converse sells through global retail outlets in 160 countries, as well as 75 company-owned outlets located across the US.
How to Take the Converse Customer Feedback Survey
- You should have Internet access and access to a computer.
- You should be able to read Spanish and English.
- Take a copy of your Converse receipt and include an invitation for the survey.
You can take by online
- Go to www.Myconversevisit.com.
- Click on the word to choose your language
- All you need to do is enter the receipt number, date, hour, transaction number, and amount. Every item is assigned a number and the sample receipt will show the appropriate number. Click enter.
- Answer questions about your visit. Questions about your visit will include: Why did you go to the store? If the items were still available? Do you think you found everything you need?
- A second question will be asked to determine if you received or needed any assistance during your visit. Continue to step 6. If you answered no, go on to step 6. Answer any other questions regarding the associate such as whether they asked questions or provided excellent service.
- A few questions will be asked regarding the checkout process, as well as how long you waited to be assisted.
- Questions about the cashier will be asked, including whether they mentioned the survey.
- They will also be asking about regular and sale items. The majority of questions will concern whether or not you can tell the difference and if signs were present.
- Also, you will be asked questions about classifications and whether or not your email subscription has been activated.
- A coupon will be sent to you by email. You can use it on your next visit.
Consumer Feedback Survey Also Search