The Commerce Bank Customer Experience Survey, found at www.Commercebank.com/Welisten, is an online questionnaire designed by Commerce Bank that rates customer appreciation of areas in the store, including products. This information is required to allow the company to make improvements in areas most in need. The survey can be completed online for your convenience.
It is important that you leave feedback for the company. They want to know what works in their stores, so they can maintain them and make adjustments in areas that are less successful. It may actually be that the company is more interested in knowing what isn’t working in their stores. This is where improvement is needed. You could also instantly win $1,000 or a prize of up to $1500.
Commerce Bank was founded by Francis Reid Long, a dreamer. In 1865, he started a small bank called the Kansas City Savings Association. It was later renamed to the National Bank of Commerce. It was one of the most important banks west of Chicago. Since its humble beginnings, the bank has made great strides.
The bank keeps its word to the people. It invests in small businesses and individuals. It offers a variety of financial products to customers including brokerage, payment processing, trust, lending and payment processing. Over 374 locations are available in states such as Missouri, Kansas, Illinois and Colorado. Commerce bank’s ATM network is impressive and continues to grow.
The company has been working hard to improve its online banking capabilities using smart technology. Commerce Bank is looking towards the future.
How to Take the Commerce Bank Customers Experience Survey
You Have to:
- Internet-connected computer
- You must be able to read English enough to take part in the discussion.
- A recent Commerce Bank receipt from any participating store.
- Participation is open to anyone 18 or older
- Go to www.Commercebank.com/Welisten.
- The contest rules can be viewed on this page. Just click the hyperlink labeled Contest Rules.
- Select the survey type you wish to enter when you are ready. The survey will be either a teller or personal banking survey depending on who you dealt in the store.
- To continue with the Teller Survey: Type the Teller ID, Date, Sequence number, Branch Number and click the Enter key to continue. All of this information can be found on your receipt. Select the appropriate city, region, and branch for the Personal Banker Survey. Enter your personal banker’s name, if known and click enter.
- Answer questions. Please be truthful and complete.
- Enter the drawing. Follow these instructions to enter your contact details.
- Commerce Bank Official Website: https://www.commercebank.com/