The Clarks Companies Customer Feedback Survey, found at www.Clarkscustomersurvey.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Clarks Companies to help measure their customer satisfaction of specific products and services. This information is needed by the company to improve the overall atmosphere of the store as well as the specific products and customer service. You can complete this survey online.
It is not necessary to participate in the survey to shop with the company. However, there are many benefits to participating. You have the opportunity to voice your concerns. It is important to tell the company what is working and what isn’t. This is a great way to help the company, and it will also make your experience better. A coupon code will be sent to you for 15% off your next visit.
About C. & J. Clark
C. & J. Clark is an iconic international shoe company founded in England in 1825 by brothers Cyrus and James Clark. Since its establishment, the company has produced innovative footwear, include the world’s first foot-shaped shoe, for men, women and children.
C. & J. Clark, known simply as Clark’s in the United States, continues to design shoes by hand, using a last made from a single block of hornbeam, while also using advanced construction techniques, technologies and contemporary materials to deliver tailor-made footwear for the modern world. More than 22,000 of its most innovative styles are listed in the company’s extensive archive.
How to take the Clarks Companies Customer Feedback survey
You Have to:
- Access to the Internet and a computer
- You should be able to read Spanish and English.
- Take a copy of your Clarks receipt with an invitation to take part in the survey.
- Go to www.Clarkscustomersurvey.com.
- Read the short instructions and click “Take the survey!” when ready.
- Click the down arrow on the dropdown menu to select the state you visited when you visited the store. For each city, blue hyperlinks will be displayed to allow you choose the store. Select the right hyperlink.
- Enter the ticket number and receipt number on your receipt. Once you’re done, click Next.
- You will be asked for demographic information, including age, sex and personal information like your name and address. When you are done, click Next.
- Questions about your visit will be asked. Please be honest and complete these questions.
- After answering all questions, you’ll be given a code that you can write down to save 15% on your next visit. This code can be written on your receipt. Keep it with you when you go to Clarks.
- C. & J. Clark Official Website: http://www.clarks.com/