Church’s Chicken Customer Satisfaction Survey INformation
Church’s Chicken Customer Satisfaction Survey: found at www.ChurchsChickensurvey.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Church’s Chicken that allows the company to measure the satisfaction of its customers.
These surveys allow the company to identify what needs improvement and what is working well. The survey can be completed online for your convenience.
The survey is one way you can talk to the company about what happened. It is a great way to let them know what happened.
They are constantly making updates and changes in the store; it is up to people like you to tell them where the problems are, as they can’t find all the information themselves.
A special validation code will be available to redeem an offer. You will find this code on your receipt. It could be a discount or a free item.
About Church’s Chicken
Church’s Chicken is a popular American fast-food chain that is best known for its crunchy fried chicken, warm biscuits, and home-style side dishes like slaw and fried okra.
Founded in April of 1952, Church’s Chicken started out as a café that solely sold chicken but quickly grew to expand its menu to other items within three years of its grand opening.
Since this time, Church’s Chicken has grown to boast of more than 1,700 locations and a menu that rivals that of other highly successful fast-food chains across the United States. Atlanta, Georgia is where the company’s headquarters are located.
How to Take the Church’s Chicken Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Have to:
- Access to the Internet and a computer
- You should be able to read English.
- Have your recent Church’s Chicken receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Go to www.ChurchsChickensurvey.com.
- The first text box will ask you to enter the restaurant number that is at the top of your receipt. You can also use the drop-down boxes to enter the date you visited the restaurant from the bottom portion of your receipt. When you are ready, click Start
- Answer questions about your visit. Questions about the server, the food, and the restaurant will be asked. These questions should be answered honestly.
- At the end of your survey, write down the validation code. The code can be written in a designated area on the receipt. To redeem the code, bring the whole receipt along to the store.
Church’s Chicken Customer Satisfaction Survey Also Search