Chico’s Customer Survey Information
Chico’s Customer Survey: found at www.TellChicos.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Chico’s that rates customer appreciation of merchandise or service provided.
Based on the results, Chico’s may make improvements to merchandise and customer service. The survey can be completed online for your convenience.
You can tell the company what you think by taking this survey. Tell them about any bad experience. Consider telling the company about a positive experience to help them reward employees who do a good job.
To make sure you have a great experience, the company must know what is going wrong in their stores. People who have a positive experience are more likely to return to the store for further visits. This is what every company wants.
Some surveys offer a prize, but Chico’s isn’t one of them. They believe that customers would prefer to give feedback and not have to enter their contact information.
Chico’s is a women’s fashion boutique offering up the latest looks and trends in fashion and style. The boutique is known for combining classic prints with modern styles and one-of-a-kind details. All pieces are uniquely designed by the team at Chico’s. Each piece is a must-have.
The folks at Chico’s are just as concerned about providing warm and exceptional customer services as they are about providing beautiful, unique pieces.
Currently, there are about 700 Chico’s stores nationwide, supported by a monthly catalog showing what’s new, and 24/7 online shopping through the official website at chicos.com.
How to Take the Chico’s Customer Survey
- Internet access on a computer.
- Ability to comprehend and use English to participate.
- Have a recent Chico’s receipt from a participating store.
- Go to www.TellChicos.com.
- Please read the brief paragraph before you click Begin Survey.
- Next, select your state from the drop-down box. Enter the date from the receipt and the time using the calendar. Select whether it was AM/PM. Enter your age and the register number.
- Answer questions about your experience. These questions could ask you if you enjoyed the visit and if you would return. Be sure to read the directions and be truthful.
Chico’s Customer Survey Also Search