The Boston Pizza Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.Bostonsfeedback.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Boston Pizza that helps measure consumer satisfaction of particular products and services offered to them. They may need to improve the atmosphere, products, or services at their store. The information they receive from the surveys will be used to make these improvements. This survey is available online for your convenience.
This survey will give you the best opportunity to talk with the company about both your concerns and your praise. This is the time to give your most honest feedback or praise the company. It will help them to understand what you think and what they need to improve. A redemption code will be included on your receipt to allow you to receive the item.
About Boston Pizza
While everyone has their favorite pizza, there are many others who love the same kind of pizza. Whether it’s lunch, birthday party or a movie night at home, pizzas are a delicious addition that can help improve the quality of the experience.
Boston Pizza has some of the finest pizzas anywhere. We offer great discounts and custom offers that will suit your needs. Simply search for the right pizza and place an order on our website.
How to Take the Boston Pizza Satisfaction Survey
- Access to the Internet and a computer
- You should be able to read Spanish and English.
- Get an invitation to take part in the survey with your Boston Pizza receipt.
- Go to www.Bostonsfeedback.com.
- Click the white button and choose your preferred language English or Spanish.
- Click the arrow to enter the four-digit number in your invitation.
- Answer questions. These questions will help you to explain your experience to the company. They may also ask you about your purchases, whether or not you ate at home, and if your order was correct. It is important to answer all questions honestly and in detail.
- You can write the redemption code on your receipt and bring it with you to redeem at a later time.
- Boston Pizza Official Website: http://www.bostons.com/