Big Y Survey Information
About the Big Y
Big Y, a small American grocery chain, was established in Chicopee (Massachusetts) in 1936. Big Y is one of the most prominent New England supermarket chains that are independently owned. Forbes magazine named it the 26th largest private business in the United States in 2005.
According to the Big Y chain, there are 69 supermarkets in metropolitan areas like Springfield, Greater Boston, Springfield, Hartford, and Worcester.
Some locations provide free childcare for their customers as they shop. This program is referred to as the Little Y Kid’s Club.
How to Take the Big Y Survey
You Have to:
- You should have Internet access and access to a computer.
- Learn English.
- Keep a copy of your most recent receipt with an invitation to the survey.
- To participate, you must be 18 or older
- Go to www.Bigy.com/survey.
- Learn more about the survey and drawing as well as the company. To begin, click the button.
- From your receipt, enter the express savings card number. You have been given the number 4, so you can leave it alone. You will instantly be able to validate the number. Choose the store location in the drop-down menu.
- Answer any questions regarding your visit. Please be sure to read the directions and be truthful.
- To enter the drawing, please provide contact information. This could include your name, email address, and telephone number. Don’t enter any contact information if your refusal to participate in the drawing.
Big Y Survey Also Search
|What does Big Y stand for?
Big Y is named an Employer of Choice by the Employers Association of the Northeast. The store was founded in 1936 by the brothers Paul as well as Gerald D’Amour, the store was named for an intersection located in Chicopee, Massachusetts where two roads join to create an “Y”.
|Is Big Y expensive?
Big Y was by far the most costly, coming in at $58.11. Whole Foods was just a few dollars less at $55.64 which was close to Star Market, which tallied $55.29. The cheapest option isn’t likely to sway those who frequent the store The same products in Market Basket totaled $43.34.
|Is Big Y owned by Kroger?
(or Big Y) is (also known as Big Y) is an American family-owned chain of supermarkets that is located within Massachusetts (also known as Big Y) is a supermarket chain owned by a family in Connecticut. It is known by the trade names “Big Y World Class Market” or “Big Y Supermarket.”
|What Big Y sells?
The Big Y is a family-owned and family-oriented local grocer that serves the needs of people’s home food requirements since. With over 70 stores across Massachusetts and Connecticut Our aim is to meet or exceed our customers’ ever-changing expectations by continuously seeking new ways to deliver World Class service and value.
|Why is the Big Y called the Big Y?
In 1936, the brothers Paul D’Amour and Gerald D’Amour, the store was named for the intersection of Chicopee, Massachusetts where two roads meet to create an “Y”.