The Bealls Department Stores Survey, found at www.Beallsflorida.com/survey, is an online questionnaire designed by Bealls Department Stores to help the company measure consumer approval of specific services and products that are offered by the company. Bealls Department Stores would like to collect this information from customers and you in order for them to improve products, services and even the atmosphere of their store. For added convenience, you can complete this survey online at any time.
This survey allows you to provide valuable feedback on recent store experiences. This feedback is essential for the company to understand what works and what can be improved to provide a great customer experience. You can also enter a drawing for a chance to win a Beall’s gift card, worth $500.
About Bealls Florida
Bealls Inc. was established in 1915 after Robert M. Beall Sr. decided to invest his money in dry goods. His first store was a dollar store. After a period of depression, his dollar store became a five-dollar shop. He was able to recover it and start the chain of stores we see today.
Bealls stores sell a variety of products, including shoes, luggage and homewares. Braedenton is home to the headquarters, which has over 500 locations. Bealls Florida has no affiliation with Bealls Texas branches.
How to Take the Bealls Department Stores Survey
You Have to:
- Access to the Internet and a computer
- You should be able to read Spanish and English.
- Take along your Bealls receipt with an invitation to take part in the survey.
- To participate, you must be 18 or older
- Go to www.Beallsflorida.com/survey.
- Before continuing, please take a moment to read the brief paragraphs. If you are interested in the contest’s rules, please refer to them.
- Scroll down to scroll the screen. In the text box, enter the numbers on your receipt.
- The diagram below will assist you. A color code will also be displayed. Once you’re ready, click Next.
- Completely answer all questions honestly. Please read the instructions carefully before you start.
- After you’ve completed the questionnaire, it is possible to enter the drawing. Follow the instructions to enter the required information in the boxes. If you don’t want to enter, close your browser window.
- Bealls Department Stores Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules: http://www.infosurv.com/bealls-contest-rules/
- Bealls Florida Official Website: http://www.beallsflorida.com/