Survey of Visitor Feedback in Atlantic Canada
The Atlantic Canada Visitor Feedback Survey, found at www.Visiteatlanticvisit.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Atlantic Canada to help improve customer satisfaction. You can also instantly win prizes and have 10 chances to win $1,000 cash.
How to participate in the Atlantic Canada Visitor Feedback Survey?
What you will need:
- You should have Internet access and access to a computer.
- You should be able to read English and French.
- Take a recent receipt with the invitation for the survey.
- Participation is open to anyone 18 years old or older
How to Survey?
- Go to www.Visiteatlanticvisit.com.
- Select your language.
- Learn more about sweepstakes and the survey. You can also view the privacy policies and terms and conditions. When you are ready, enter your survey code and click Enter.
- Answer questions. The questions allow you to rate your experience. Please carefully read each question and answer. Sometimes you may have to select more than one answer. Sometimes, you will need to provide your own answer to the question. If there is a problem with the company or an associate, a text box will allow you to add more information. Although these boxes are usually optional, they can be extremely important. If the box doesn’t specifically say optional, you can always try moving on to the next question without answering. If it doesn’t allow you to, you will need to write something in the box. Otherwise, you can continue.
- You can enter the drawing. This is not a requirement to enter, but it’s a chance to say thank you for taking part in the survey. You must enter the information marked with an asterisk to enter. Other information is not required, but you can. You may be asked for your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
Atlantic Canada Visitor Also Search
|nova scotia travel restrictions update||Atlantic bubble rules|
|p e I travel restrictions update||travel to nova scotia|
|nova scotia lifting 14-day quarantine||travel to nova scotia from new Brunswick|
|Atlantic bubble update||Atlantic Canada visitor feedback survey|
|nova scotia travel restrictions contact number||Atlantic Canada visitor|