Applebee’s Guest Experience Survey Information
Applebee’s Guest Experience Survey: Companies all over the world conduct surveys to find areas in which their products and services aren’t up to the mark. Applebee’s is a behemoth of an organization with a revenue of $2.5 billion in 2006.
It’s comforting to see such an enormous company taking an interest in improving their products and services, which is admittedly a great thing.
The Applebee’s Guest Survey is open to all legal residents of the United States. Complete the survey to automatically be entered in sweepstakes. Participating in the sweepstakes gives you the chance to win $100 cash weekly or $1,000 cash monthly.
Applebee’s is an American company that was started by Bill and T.J Palmer in Decatur, Georgia on November 19, 1980. As of December 2015, Applebee’s had a restaurant count of 2,033 operating in the United States, Puerto Rico, Guam, and 15 other countries around the world.
Applebee’s focuses on casual dining. Their dishes include salads, chicken, pasta, burgers, and what some consider Applebee’s signature dish, riblets. Except where it is prohibited by law, all Applebee’s restaurants have a bar area that serves alcoholic beverages.
How to Take the Applebee’s Guest Experience Survey
You Have to:
- You should have Internet access and access to a computer.
- You should be able to read Spanish and English.
- Have your recent Applebee’s receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Participation is open to anyone 18 years old or older
Get By Online
- Point your web browser at https://www.talktoapplebees.com/.
- The 13-digit digit survey number must be entered in the first box. The code is located at the bottom of your bill, above the Check TOTAL area.
- In the box marked time, enter the appropriate time. Enter the time in the field marked time. You can find the time at the top of the receipt below Applebee’s address.
- Enter the server name. The server’s name is located at the top right of the receipt. The server’s name will be above the field marked date and below Applebee’s address.
- Click on the Start button to continue.
- Answer all questions honestly and to your best ability.
- Enter your contact information to finish. Your information will be used to contact and not for any other purpose.
Online Video Guide
Applebee’s Guest Experience Survey Also Search